"Everybody loves grandma" is the 102nd episode of the series and the 12th(b) of Season 4 of Robotboy. In this episode, when Yakitori feels angry about not having a family to be with, he decides to destroy a family to feel better. Meanwhile, Grandma Turnbull comes to visit the Turnbull's, only that she's unaware that she's in danger when Yakitori's robots come to destroy her and the rest of the family.
- Gus Turner
- Grandma Turnbull
- General Yakitori
- Yakitori's Battle Mechs
- Goof: In the scene when Robotboy greets himself to Grandma T, when he speaks his mouth is red on the inside instead of blue.
- The only appearance of Grandma Turnbull.
- Gus is in the whole episode in the présence of Tommy and Grandma T when they are around the house. Mostly around Grandma T. But when the Turnbull familly goes to the beach, Gus isn't with them. Either he didn't go with them to the beach and waited for them at home of he was with them at the beach, but off-screen. Also Donnie wasn't at the beach, or the rest of the episode apart from his one scene for that matter.
- This is the last appearances of Donnie Turnbull, Dwight Turnbull and General Yakitori in the show.
- The title of the episode is a pun on the American sitcom comedy Everybody loves Raymond with Ray Romano.
- Continuity Error: This episodes reveals that Tommy thought that Hester was Gus his grandmother instead of his mother. But in the episode Runaway Robot he knew that Hester (and Jebediah) were Gus his parents.
- When Tommy saves Robotboy from General Yakitori and Gus and Grandma T arrive, they are standing on a spot that was used before in Zap! You're Old. The mailbox with pictures of Special Agent and Brian the Consultant from that episode appear again in this scene.
- Stock footage from Mancation is used.
- Oddly enough, when he deactivates after running out of charge, Robotboy is shown to be heavy enough to make a small hole when he lands, when he is often shown to be light-weighted when deactivated.
- Goof: When Robotboy hits the first mech, it drops it’s gun, but in the next shot it is still holding it.
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|
|Dutch||Goede, Oude Oma||Good, Old Grandma|
|French||Un Amour de mamie||A Love for Granny|
|German||Alle lieben Großmutter||Everyone loves granny|
|Spanish||Todos aman a la Abuela||Everybody loves grandma|