"Knockoffs" is the 89th of the series and the 6th(a) of Season 4 of Robotboy. In this episode, when the boys go to the "Electronics Hut" electrical store inside where suddenly one of the employers wonders why Tommy buys such advanced products until Gus spoils about Robotboy and the employer starts to find out about him and starts to create his own.
This article contains spoilers about A episode
- Dr. Kamikazi
- Special Agent
- Klaus von Affenkugel
- Ludwig (cameo)
- Tommy: I'm 10. Do I look like I'd have a super secret fighting-robot?"
- Gus: Man. Electronics Hut's junk sure is junk."
- Tommy: They're breaking!
- Gus: Just like everything else from this cheesy store.
- There is a scene in Knockoffs that resembles a scene from C.H.O.P. In C.H.O.P, Robotboy in his Superactive form is hit by a missile that was shot by S.U.B, and in Knockoffs, it was a Red Roboboy exploding in its Superactive Mode.
- If you look on the Roboboy's circuit board background (it is below in the gallery) that was shown for a split second in the episode, one can notice it has the Electronics Hut's logo (the arrow pointing right), that wasn't shown in episodes where Robotboy's mechanic parts are shown.
- The Knockoffs were already low on battery by the time they reached Electronics Hut, but they somehow had enough power to fight and superactivate. Superactivation uses up a lot of energy and since the Knockoffs are (inferior) copies of Robotboy, who is unable to superactivate on low battery, this should not have been possible and they should have all deactivated or broke before they even attempted to superactivate.
- "Knockoff" is a term used to describe a (typically-inferior) imitation of another product.
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|