Welcome to the Manual of Style page. This page will direct users on the Robotboy Wikia how to edit pages in an organized, formal manner.
- New articles should be named according to the subject's official name.
- The first line in the intro should be about the subject of the article, and the subject has to be written in bold.
- E.g.: Constantine is a recurring villain in Robotboy and is Dr. Kamikazi's henchman
- Avoid using the second person pronoun (you) in articles except for strategies and quotes. Avoid using plural pronouns for singular nouns as well.
- E.g.: The characters cannot be referred as "they". Use the general "he", "she", or the characters' name.
- Real world references such as voice actors and game developers should be linked to their respective pages on this Wikia or Wikipedia.
- E.g.:Jan van Rijsselberge should be linked to his article in this Wiki.
- Use proper British English when writing articles and use proper spelling.
- All trivia are to be written in bullets.
- All articles must contain more than one sentence. When explaining a certain object from the show, explain its use, who created it, and its appearances in the show.
- Speculation should not be added into any article whatsoever. Speculation is biased, and we aim to write unbiased. If speculation is found, it will be deleted.
- Do NOT add this code to articles: font color="insert color here". If you must use a code like that, please refer to the Hexidecimal Color Chart (easy to find on any search engine) to find the actual code for the color.
- Articles not pertaining to Robotboy will be deleted.
- Images with bad quality will be deleted. Fan art and icons are not allowed.
- All articles needed for deletion should be marked with the deletion template and an administrator should be contacted in regards to it.
Each character gets a article with an info box.
- Do not insert any fan-made art in characters' pages, only official.
- Always use the Template:Characters infobox for a new character page
- Each location in the show will get an article as long they are actually locations in the show.
- The name of the location should be the first thing on the page in bold.
- List appearances of the location in any episodes they appear in and describe their role.
- Only screenshots that can be used can be uploaded onto the Robotboy Wikia. No fan-made, icon, or low-quality pictures are allowed, inculding pictures used to decorate userpages.
- Only 12 images at least are allowed to put on each episode's page. Otherwise you need to make an seperate Gallery page for the episode.
- Images of characters are allowed to be placed in a gallery if there are many.
- Only direct to play Youtube links are allowed
- Links to the episodes are not allowed under any circumstances.
- DO NOT EMBED FAN-MADE VIDEOS INTO ARTICLES. Only the admins can make a exception.
- Broken links will be removed upon sight.
- Please do not insert videos that do not relate to Robotboy.