"Six Million Euro Man" is the 53rd episode of the series and the 1st(a) of Season 3 of Robotboy.
Billionaire Klaus Von Affenkugel wants Professor Moshimo to help change him from a puny weakling into a strong man. But when he sees Robotboy, he gets a better idea: he steals Robotboy and begins attaching our hero’s super-powerful limbs to his own body. Tommy, Gus and Lola arrive to save the day, but now Robotboy must fight a villain who’s just as powerful as he is.
- The first appearance of Klaus Von Affenkugel and his companion Ludwig.
- Tommy says to Affenkugel that he can't deactivate Robotboy when he is in his Superactivated mode. But in the episode Don't Fight It, he deactivates Robotboy twice when he is in his Superactivated mode and in the episode The Tune Up he also deactivated Robotboy in his Superactivated mode.
- Goof: Robotboy is deactivated when Affenkugel and Ludwig kidnap him. Then he's shown reactivated but unconscious when they're taking him apart and deactivated again when Ludwig is shown scratching his back with him before Tommy reactivates him.
- Possible Goof: Ludwig somehow ends up in the ocean (looking like he was thrown in) after Miumiu beats him up and he runs away in fear. It's unknown how he got there since he was shown running down the dock.
- According to Gus' cards (assuming they're in order), the rank of the richest people on Earth are as follows: unnamed queen, Princess Justine from "Shelf-Life", Ambassador Mbola, Affenkugel, and an unknown card. Affie claims to be richer than all of them, however.
- In the scene where Affenkugel starts talking to Superactivated Robotboy as he flies down to save Tommy, the design of his eyes are almond-shaped instead of the usual rectangular ones. In the next scene, where Affenkugel threatens to feed Tommy to the crocodiles, the next shot shows a shocked Superactivated Robotboy with a closer look at this eye design.
- This is the only episode to air in production order.
- This is the first time Affenkugel uses Robotboy's parts.
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|
|Dutch||De man van zes miljoen euro||The man of six million euro|
|French||Pïèces détachées||Detached pieces|
|German||Der 6-Millionen-Euro-Mann||The 6 million euro man|
|Spanish||El hombre de los 6 millones de euros||The man of six million euro|