You're so dumb that when you go to the mind-reader, you get half price! - Teasebot"Teasebots" is the 5th episode of the series and the 3rd(a) of Season 1 of Robotboy. Dr. Kamikazi creates an army of Teasebots to take advantage of Robotboy's temper. Robotboy destroys so many Teasebots that his batteries run dry and he is easily stolen by Kamikazi.
- Dr. Kamikazi
- Professor Moshimo
- Gus Turner
- Constantine: You can be so cruel! Dr. Kamikazi: Constantine, I'm sorry. You're the best assistant I ever had, blah, blah, blah. Just come back to work!
- First episode written by Michael Rubiner.
- The first appearances for Kurt, Stu and Mookie, the main school bullies for Tommy, Gus and Lola.
- Robotboy has Superactivated 2 times in this episode.
- At the start of the episode Tommy is talking to Robotboy and says ''D-luxe means it comes with fries. Sometimes lettuce and tomato too''. He probably refers to a D-luxe hamburger with fries between the meat and the bread. Although in most burger restaurants available, it's well known for being sold at Walt Disney World in a special restaurant also named D-Luxe.
- This is the first time Tommy gets bullied.
- Constantine grabs on to Salvatori's leg to hug him when he sees that Kamikazi didn't kill the gerbil. He doesn't let go of his leg for the rest of the episode. He managed to keep grib on the leg during the fight between Salavatori and Robotboy and when Salavatori falls in to the lava twice. Both Salavatori and Constantine survive this amazingly.
- Episode 3 (So Teasebots and 3b ) is missing in the Dutch dubbed version of Robotboy. After a change of programming in 2014 of the Dutch Cartoon Network it never has been broadcast again.
In other languages
|Int. Languages||Int. Title||Translation|
|Dutch||Plaag bots||Bully Bots|
|French||Ouvrez les vannes||Open the valves|
|Hebrew||רובוט לעג (Robot La'ag)||Tease-Bot|
Watch the episode
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.