"Tween For a Day" is the 98th episode of the series and the 10th(b) of Season 4 of Robotboy. In this episode, Robotboy receives an all new Exoskeleton based suit that allows Robotboy to look like a real boy and so he goes out to Tommy's school to see how it is like to be a real boy as he had been dreaming of for a long time.
- Principal: ''Look, I don't need this today. Here's your class schedule. Now, get out''!
- Gus: '''Hey, how'd you know my name...? Oh, I guess you've heard the legend, huh'''?
- Computer Teacher: ''Good morning, class. Today we're gonna learn how to use a computer properly, and to use it properly means to deeply understand it. You have to feel the machine. Think like a machine. Be a machine. That's why I'm asking you today to be a little bit like... robot girls and robot boys'''. Robotboy: '''You no see? Have real hands, have real feet! Teacher no see real hair, and have, real butt''! (Pulls his pants down, the whole class screams)
- Atari 2600 sound effects can be heard while Tommy plays his Video Game.
- This episode implies that Dwight has somehow taken a shower in someone else's house before.
- This is the final episode in which Dr. Friedman-Culpepper and Mr. Yashinski appear.
- This is the only appearance of Robotbird.
- This episode shows that Gus has at least two classes without Tommy and/or Lola- though it could be possible Tommy has the same computer class, but he didn’t attend because he was in detention at the time.
- The computer class teacher seems to be a reverse hippie since she admires and wants to connect with technology instead of nature.
- When the computer class teacher says, "That's why I'm asking you, today, to be a little like...robot girls and robot boys", it's a slight nod to Robotboy, himself, and his little sister, Robotgirl.
- Strangely enough, it is shown that Robotboy can still fly with his Robert disguise on. Holes in the bottom of his suit's feet are shown when he's flying with it to allow room for the thruster flames, but in other scenes, the holes aren't shown.
- Robotboy's human name is either Robert Wilby, or Robert Realby. It could also possibly be Robert Wilby/Realby-Moshimo, since he's basically Professor Moshimo's son.
- Robotboy states that he lives in Tommy's backpack, which is partially true since that's where he spends the majority of his time in public. Tommy's home is also considered Ro's home.
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|
|Dutch||Een dag echt||For one day real|
|French||Garçon d'un jour||Boy for a day|
|German||Einmal Robert sein!||Just be Robert!|
|Spanish||Pinzas por el día||Teen for a day|