"Up a Tree" is the 60th episode of the series and the 4th(b) of Season 3 of Robotboy. In this episode, after Donnie wrecking the gangs tree-house they were building, they decide to create a stronger tree-house with more technology and more secure to Donnie himself so that he won't bother them again.
- S.M.T.H.R.S.: [After S.M.T.H.R.S. ties up Tommy and commits treason] "I'm afraid I can't do that, Tommy!"
- The first and only appearance of S.M.T.H.R.S.
- This is the second time Donnie sees Robotboy in normal mode. The first time was Time Transmission and the third time is Donnie Turnbull's Day Off.
- The title might be a reference to the phrase "up a creek without a paddle", which means to be in a very difficult situation. This is all too relevant to the predicament kids find themselves in when S.M.T.H.R.S holds them hostage as he battles Robotboy.
- When S.M.T.H.R.S attacks Robotboy and ties up Tommy on his gaming chair he tells him: "I'm afraid I can't do that Tommy.", this line is a reference to the 1968 epic science fiction film 2001: A Space Odyssey especially to the character HAL 9000 when he tells to one of the astronauts: "I'm sorry Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that", similar the way S.M.T.H.R.S makes treason.
- An episode of Adventure Time shares the same title as this episode.
- When S.M.T.H.R.S was being made, a sound from Codename: Kids Next Door can be heard.
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|
|Dutch||In een boom||Up a Tree|
|French||Piège végétal||Plant Trap|
|German||Das Baumhaus||The Treehouse|
|Spanish||Arriba del árbol||Up in a three|