"Valentine's Day" is the 46th episode of the series and the 10th(b) of Season 2 of Robotboy.
- Goof: When Debbie tells Tommy to go to sleep it's broad daylight.
- Robotboy had no idea what Valentine's Day was, but he recognized a Valentine's Day card.
- Lola has a picture of Tommy in her locker. On this picture, Tommy wears a white t-shirt, but with long sleeves instead of short sleeves. The stripes on his shirt are also on the long sleeves. Lola has torn the picture in half, but it's unknown why.
- Super-activated Robotboy's metal shell appears to be more durable than it is in Activated mode since the arrows just bounced off or broke upon hitting him, while they easily penetrated it in Activated mode.
- Ever since this episode, Tommy seems more willing to accept that Lola is or could be his girlfriend. When they share a kiss, he just blushes and caringly asks if she's okay.
- The propeller feet and arm rudders Robotboy used in "Underwater" make a final reappearance.
- Robotboy asks Tommy what jealous means, he asked that same question in the very first episode Dog-Ra.
In other languages
|Int. Language||Int. Title||Translation|
|French||Joyeuse Saint-Valentin !||Happy Valentine|
|Spanish||Dia de San Valentin||Valentine's Day|
|Swedish||Alla Hjärtan's Dag||(Primarily means): Day of the Hearts|
Watch the episode
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.